Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Avis

Mumbai India
Avis Hitek Sleek Review
Jun 25, 2017 11:32 PM 3995 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This cooler is not reliable to use at summer season its performances are not good I am not like this cooler.

Avis hitek sleek cooler is not value for money I purchased this cooler at summer season for cooling purpose but every time I facing some problems during the using such as electricity power consuming problem, heating problem, sound irritation problem which is not good thing about this cooler.

The performances of this cooler are very disappointing when I plugged in this cooler and start the cooler its makes very loudly noice which is much irritable to heard and its not save the electricity power as compared to other coolers and after running few minutes its gets heating problem at whole cooler I do complaining regarding the problems and I do also servicing two times but problems has not resolved I getting frustrated by this cooler overall I am not satisfy from this cooler.

Thank you.