Finance Plans:

19, Jawaharlal, Nehru Road, Taltala, Kolkata 700087, WB

Royal Enfield

+91-8420004391

Kolkata India
Austin Distributors - offered prompt service.
Feb 22, 2016 01:06 PM 1830 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Austin Distributors offered a great service when I bought my Yamaha SZX bike in 2011. The service was prompt. The delivery of the bike was also provided before schedule. The registration of the bike was done by them and I didn't have to taken any hassle as they took good care of me as a customer and they provided a good quality helmet, key ring, yamaha bag and 2 litre petrol at no extra cost. They also deal with Royal Enfield and four wheelers.

This dealer is an old dealer and has a long reputation. As far as my expectations are concerned they took good care of their reputation. The only problem is that they have stopped selling Yamaha brand after I purchased my Yamaha. They are now only selling Royal Enfield. I would recommend people to buy their rides from them as they are good as far as customer care is concerned.

Austin Distributors - Kolkata