Layout and Design:

Baroda/Vadodara India
Choose Atlas Relocation at your own risk
May 13, 2017 12:57 PM 2456 Views
(Updated May 13, 2017 01:02 PM)

Layout and Design:

It has been a nightmare since I availed services from atlaspackers.com to transport my household goods from Gandhinagar to Hyderabad. I was approached by the company representative, Mr. Rohit Kumar(+91-9979923311) who promised a lot but could not deliver.

Below is a list of issues:

• Hidden charges(they charged me additional Rs. 600/- for providing me bills among other charges)

• Their representatives were aggressive and tried to bully us in paying them extra both while loading and unloading

• While unloading they were demanding an extra Rs. 5, 500/- and using our goods as hostage against us, stating they will only deliver once we make the payment. They delivered our goods only after we threatened to approach the police

• They misplaced my cycle costing Rs. 12, 000/- and are unwilling to compensate me for the same

• They damaged my cupboard, storage cum bed and other items and total damage amounts to over Rs. 10, 000/-. You can refer the photos

• The bed was fitted incorrectly and I had to dismantle and refit the bed myself

• They don't have contact details for handling customer grievances, so I don't know where to raise my issues and concerns.

• They claim that the men who pack and load are hired and trained by them and that they have nation-wide services. But this is completely false. They have tie ups with local movers and packers, who demand additional charges from customers over and above what has been paid to Atlas Relocation.

Atlas packers go by different names - Atlas Relocation, Atlas packers, Atlas movers and packers, India road kings. They over charge and hold you at ransom. Extremely unprofessional, no sense of ownership or accountability and total lack of respect for customers and their property.

Hope this is useful in making your decision.

Atlas Packers And Movers