Layout and Design:

Kolkata, India India
Excellent, efficient and trustworthy
Nov 30, 2015 02:37 PM 2903 Views

Layout and Design:

Recently I had to move my household goods from Virar, near Mumbai to Noida near Delhi. Unfortunately I chose Walia Packers and Movers. They took full payment in advance, but gave me part shipment after 15 days, and many of the things were broken. I do not know why half the things were not delivered. After much cajoling, coaxing and threatening, they shipped the remaining stuff after one month. Again, many thngs were broken and many items are missing. Kitchen utensils and chairs seem to have been used during this transit period. They were also very rude over the phone once the goods had been shipped.

So, when I had to move some more stuff from my Kanpur home to Noida, I entrusted the job to Atlas. They were a picture of efficiency. Everything was packed perfectly and reached intact. Moreover delivery was done OVERNIGHT. They finished the packing by 2 pm and left. I left in my car at 5pm. I reached Noida at 3am, and their truck reached at 6am. Every person was courteous and well behaved. Moreover they took 50% of the payment in advance and the remaining after delivery. The rate was also most reasonable.

I would strongly recommend Atlas packers and movers.

Write a Review on Atlas Packers And Movers