Mass Popularity:

May 13, 2007 08:06 PM 6940 Views

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Atif Aslam's latest album is rocking!He sings magically and plays the guitar musically.He is out with the greatest musical hit of the year.His album is of every genre. **Tracks like Dootie, Hum kis gali, Ehsaas, Kuch is tarah and Mahiya ve are sizzling.He has proved to be the most promising singer at present.His stage act and his uninhibited unique style is a pleasure to watch for hours at a stretch.Atif truly sings from the depth of his soul, which creates, a mesmerizing effect on one, and makes your eyes go moist with tears, his voice is an addiction because of which he has fans increasing in number all over the world.Atif through his down to earth attitude, personality and classy music attracts me as if he was a part of me, a part of what I call my own.

The more I listen to him the more I want to know him and not only about his major contribution to the world of music but also about his personal hardships and successes that made him what he is today.He is surely a rockstar ummmmmm..., a superstar for me.Believe me, he will not let you down ever, at least his latest album ''DOORIE''.SO, WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?????? Go to your nearest music store and ask for your copy!!*

Atif Aslam