Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Uttar Pradesh, India India
The so called singer-Atif
Jun 22, 2017 09:36 AM 2762 Views (via Android App)

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

I am not going to go into what his history was or what his struggle was or anything. I just thought of putting down my opinion about this guy from pakistan who is known to be one of the softest voice in the industry- Indian music industry. I don't know how that happened. Women are crazy for him bcoz he's more of an eye candy than a treat to the ears. I am not talking about his recorded tracks, I am considering his live shows and his sheer talent to make a music enthusiast switch off the tv itself. Frankly speaking, if there was an at all lack of instruments like auto-tuner, this particular person would have to look for a corporate job. His career graph has proved that a singer does not need to be great at singing. Just well-groomed hair and a dead depressing face expression would do, the rest is upto the composers and the savior called auto-tuner. I know a lot of youtube sensations who also use this very same tech and are earning more than we can imagine. Guys give the audience a break and stop forgery in the name of music. Please!

Atif Aslam