Asus

Koderma India
The best phone i have came across
Jun 05, 2018 05:43 PM 3859 Views (via Android App)

Hello there ! I have bought this phone and this is the best phone I have ever came across if I will tell you about the build up quality of this phone it is at the mark of excellence and it's look is damm sexy which had attracted me the most and it is going to attract you too. Not only its look had attracted me toward it but also its battery backup . This phone is came up with 5000mh battery backup, 4Gb ram with 64Gb of storage , finger print facility at back and it back camera is of 13 and 5 mega pixel and front one is of 8mega pixel , it contain Snapdragon processor and it also gives up 4k video recording . Its camera is also up to the mark and its functioning is also too quick , it never hangs up which clams me down and all around I found this phone at the top therefore I will suggest you guys to buy this phone because this is the best phone according to its price and functioning.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB RAM