Asus

Damaged Phone Delivery,Build Quality Cheaper
Sep 11, 2018 10:46 PM 3285 Views

Am writing to complain about a mobile phone I bought 23rd August Flash sale from Flipkart which was delivered to me on 26th of August.

The Details are mentioned below:

RMA No. - INFYJ90009

Warranty Expiry - 07-11-2019

Serial Number - J6AAGF03R7878SZ

Model - Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 - 6 GB( ZB601KL)

To my great disappointment, the built quality of that mobile phone is incredibly poor . I have noticed a bent in my phone on 9th of September only after 13 days of Purchase. After a few hours of usage with bent, phone's display stopped working, I am able to hear the keypad tones only.

Since September 10 was strike, I went to an Authorized service center Today(11th September) and shared my concern with them. After an inspection and creating RMA number( INFYJ90009) they told me that, It's a physical damage and It can't be rectified under warranty. You have to pay nearly 5000Rs to clear this issue, That is 1/3rd of the Mobile cost. From the Asus product service form, my warranty expires on 07th November 2019. 12.1 Months left.

Actually, I haven't induced any damage to the new phone brought by me. As usual I have kept the phone in the Pants Pocket.

I don't need this rubbish phone anymore with cheap build quality. Please refund my cash paid for this, Otherwise replace this. Performance of the phone is good but totally disappointed with the build quality.

Write a Review on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB RAM