Asus

Barasat, Kolkata India
Competitor for mi note 5 pro
May 09, 2018 12:37 AM 814 Views (via Android App)

Asus have launched a new phone named asus zenfone max pro M1 . I have bought it on 6th may. After using this mobile I am very very satisfied. It has 6 gb ram with 64 gb rom . And it also have dual rare camera , include 5 and 13 megapixel and one front came with 8 mp. Camera and battery is the main feature of this phone, it have Powerful 5000 mah battery. All features are amazing like display, 4k recording support, snapdragon 636 Qualcomm processor. And it also have face and fingerprint unlock and have latest oreo version.

I have said in title above that new competitor for mi note 5 pro , because of it's price. It's worth only 14999.

At last I want to say If anyone wants to buy a smartphone within 15k , then I suggest Don't buy mi , try Asus Zenfone max pro M1 and I am 100% sure you will be satisfied.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB RAM