Asus

1 YEAR EXPERIENCE WITH ZENFONE MAX PRO M1
Apr 23, 2019 08:53 AM 3969 Views (via Android App)

Now I'm using asus Zenfone max pro m1. Sharing my opinion after 1 year use. This phone has a slim, much durable metal body which feels me premium.i have the 4gb ram, 64 gb rom variant. It has Qualcomm snapdragon 636 processor which helps me to play heavy games ( pubg, mobile legends etc.) with lag free experience and in good graphics quality with high frame rate. The battery ( 5000Mah) backup is shoking. In stand by mode the phone gives me 3 days battery backup and continues 5 hour ( pubg) gaming backup. The phone got Android pie stable version which gives some extra features and gestures and have a good user experience. But the camera is odinary. 13 mp + 5mp back camera captures good photos and videos in day light.but the night camera is upsetting. The front camera( 8mp) has also a odinary quality.

If you want a gaming phone with great battery performance and a good speaker experience then asus Zenfon max pro m1 is a great in value for money.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB RAM