Asus

West Bengal.Coochbehar. India
Asus ZenFone max pro m1
Mar 12, 2019 11:00 AM 3965 Views (via Android App)

Hi. everyone, very very good morning to you all.my dear friends, today im going to share about our smartphone.which smartphone is long lasting and good look value for money.firstly im going to express my feelings about this android smartphone.aasus ZenFone max pro m1.im so glad and thankful to our company because I ve been used this phone for 6 month.stlill my phone is fact no problems.and about this phone, its is very useful for us.its rate of this smartphone is so cheap nowadays.i will share you some facilities about this smartphone.no.1.its 4gb ram and expended upto 2tb.no2.screen size 5 inch full hd display.no3.camara 13mp+ 5mp.front camera 8mp.no4.qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa core processor.no5.bettary 5000 mah.its wanderful bettary.so this smartphone is very good for us.thank you all.have a nice day.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB RAM