Asus

Quality and Perfect information
Mar 12, 2019 03:30 AM 3916 Views (via Android App)

First I tell you im also using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6gb and 64gb model.

This smartphone come with Android One.

Also company Say that we gave latest Android update that is 9.0 Pie.

So I tell you the original truth, First we got I high-quality camera that feels very premium with the dual punch out module.

When came to its Design and Durability then 2.5D semi curve display looking too cool also this device is so strong because I checked drop test, bend test and water splash proof test it clears my test easily.

Performance management is Surprising Amazing because it clearly beats HelioP60. I tested the speed test Oppo F9 Pro vs Max Pro M1.

Oppo is Laging when playing Asphalt 9 at balance graphic but our Max Pro M1 run smoothly at max settings.

Some people think about speaker quality so I can say clearly speaker is Amazing and I can challenge any smartphone under 15K.

At last some con's are available that is you can't make video call direct jio to jio but company give Duo world's highest video calling quality is already installed that you can use this feature from dialler for making Calls that quit interesting.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB RAM