Asus

Review for Asus Zenfone max pro m1
Jun 17, 2018 07:20 PM 3436 Views (via Android App)

Helle frends. My name is rupam saikia. I'm a student of B.Sc 5th semester. I have a good knowledge of mobile phone. Because I'm very passionate about it. So read my review, I think it's helpful for you.

Asus Zenfone max pro m1 is one of the most powerful phone in the trending market of 2018. I personally use this phone for few days and I was quite happy with this smartphone performance. It has the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor so it's too powerful at this price point. It has the powerful 5000mah battery, so it gives you a longer battery life. It can be compared with Xiomi redmi note 5pro, which costs 15000rupees. The only difference between this two smartphones is the camra. Xiomi note 5pro has slightly better camra but it doesn't mean Asus Zenfone max pro m1 has a bad camera, it's camera quality also good. I personally tryed it.

At last I want to say that it is the best smartphone in the market at this price point.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 4GB RAM