Asus

Kolkata India
Best budget phones with some bugs
Sep 09, 2018 10:43 AM 3176 Views (via Android App)

I am using this phone for more than 2 months and the main reason for buying this phone was it's big battery( 5000 Mah) .I will divide my review in two parts.First I will talk about its Pros and then it's Cons.

Pros: -

1. This is the best phone Under 11K.

2. Display quality is amazing.

3. Sound quality is excellent.

4. Good network strength.

5. Dual Volte 4G.

6. Powerful processor.

7. Stock android feel( It is personal if anybody likes stock Android then it's good for them and if anyone doesn't like stock Android than it's bad for them.)

Cons: -

1. I am facing issues with it's fingerprint.some times the fingerprint doesn't works and I have to restart my phone in order to get my fingerprint start working again.

2. Sometimes automatically ringtone doesn't works even if it is in normal mode and again I have to restart my phone in order to fix it.

3. It's having a 5000 mah battery but personally I am not satisfied with its battery performance.

4. Native video calling automatically disables and you have to turn off volte and then turn on volte in order to fix it.

5. Front camera is not upto the mark.

6. Some times it take ages to charge your phone( It happens sometimes not everytime.)

Note: - All the cons which I have mentioned can be fixed Through Software update.

So the final verdict is you can buy this phone and with some software updates this will be the beast in it's price range.

Write a Review on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3GB RAM