Eid_ul_Fitr_2020

Asus

- India
Good Phone-nice functionalities and appearances...
Feb 11, 2016 11:35 PM 2946 Views (via Mobile)

Phone with good functionalities, Works extremely well.

There is definitely no issue with the working but then the battery charging issue comes . The screen is truly brilliant when you utilize it at display brightness above 60%, the speakers are good as well, and the camera is normal in low light(not great).

it is a bad deal that of ASUS application that we can't uninstall them, The most are truly helpful and I included a 64GB microSD, so it holds a lot indeed. At the cost, it's truly a decent cell phone(mid-range)

my other issue is that the phone is a bit bulky though we will feel it in our pockets rightly.At instances I uninstalled some of the applications that I dont need, then I turned turn on the battery saving techniques, a friend of mines have heating issues when gaming online. Fortunately not a very big issue as it happens in almost all smartphones.

Generally speaking: This phone is astounding.Recordings are HD and a Fast and responsive framework. Asus simply has given a lot with this phone.

but then we can also spend some 2 or 3k extra and go for Asus Max, relatively it has even better performance in all terms.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL