Asus

Mumbra India
Qiute good
Jan 08, 2019 09:15 AM 1019 Views (via Android App)

Since long time my aunt was asking for mobile she was using a simple mobile that was stolen inthe market.

So I decided to purchase this for her I should give her android phone she will like it as she watches so many videos on youtube and download those so it could be good mobile for her.

I ordered on amazon got it in a week then gifted she didn't like then I forced her so she agreed and accepted in one week she brought mobile to me and told me that it is not downloading videos and showing storage exausted.

Then I checked it was showing the same I thought it has 32 gb ram how it could be exausted so soon.

Then I visited to mobile repairer he adviced me that this mobile exausted very soon.

Rest every thing is working fine but I can't keep it for personal use, this is good for giving gift as it has a cheap rate.

Write a Review on Asus ZenFone Max M2 3GB