Asus

Chennai
Totally not worth buying this Asus Zenfone Go 5.0
Aug 14, 2018 08:57 PM 2397 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 14, 2018 09:19 PM)

I have heard that the zenfone is not good only by words so far. But yesterday I met my friend after a long time who visited me.

He had this phone so out of curiosity I checked it and going through all the stuffs.

As I look at it the design is not at all good. Seriously design looks soo dull not at all encouraging. Then first thing I did is opened the camera. The camera was average but not the best and the features like beauty face, continuous shot almost all are the normal features that you find in almost all the phones not soo special again. Then I tried to play the song the sound quality also waste. Like only the sound is more it has no bass or any feature in sound system.

I just got soo frustrated using this phone I tried to close all apps and it just hanged. Although it has 2 gb ram with 16gb inbuilt my friend just said it was just 1 year and his phone gets to hang.

Truely not at all worth it buying. With this price we can get best other phones with more features and more quality.

Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 ZB500KL LTE