Asus

New Delhi India
Not worth profitable item !
Jul 19, 2017 10:55 PM 1710 Views

Asus zenfone go is the cell phone which has a place with Asus organization. As of late my companion got it from web based business site. I viewed the versatile totally. The portable looking is great, yet the execution is bad according to my desire. The looking way just it's pleasant. Subsequent to utilizing it, I comprehended that the telephone has a few downsides. It is not the not worth important product.I propose redmi telephones which are working perfectly and there is no downside here.

Asus is not amazing components phone.I don't care for it's elements and the style of execution. Done circumstances telephone getting hear and not working legitimately when we utilize more than 2 applications at once. I need to recommend redmi 3s prime or redmi note 3 and note 4 which are great according to it's execution and components. Asus has numerous downside. While utilizing Internet in the Asus, it gets warm and not reacting rapidly. I hated and despised it.

Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 ZB500KL LTE