Asus

Killer
Jul 05, 2018 05:58 PM 2426 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 05, 2018 05:52 PM)

The phone is great with SD 845 and the performance is matched with other phones in this catagory , may be a little better.Speakers are loud and crystal clear and the headphones as always are second to none.My first impression with 3300 mah battery was bad, untill I realised the phone has a good battery backup. Trust me you don't have to worry.The notch which is now common is vey nice , and moreover it doesnot come in between the text content, as it does in vivo.Rear Camera is ok, but not the best.Front camera, its not good.Fingerprint and face unlock is perfect and takea minimim time and is accurate. I havn't done a full analysis yet tho.Design is premium and it gives a different feeling to hold on.But what bugs me is the display type, I think its a bit weired , I dont exactly know why, but something is off. The color reproduction is great and the display quality is nice too.Ovetall I would rate it 4.4/5

Asus ZenFone 5Z