THE BEST
Jun 05, 2003 06:31 PM 4897 Views
(Updated Jun 05, 2003 06:31 PM)

I came across this website by accident but an accident which I will never feel bad for.

This site sends you free daily and weekly astrology predictions by email once you register. Their predictions especially the daily ones are very interesting to read and as they are based on your personal readings it comes right.

But the weekly and monthly forecast are based on the sun sign of yours so they are very general and of course there must be millions of people who share a common sun sign. They do send the daily forecast based on the birthdate and your rising sign too.

The daily Todays feature on the opening page of the website is also quite interesting but takes time to really understand it.

I have only checked out the free services and not the paid ones, which I am sure must be worth the money they are charging.

Go ahead and visit and surely register, its worth it. The first task of mine on logging on to the net is to check my astro forecast from this site.

I have friends who plan their day ahead after checking their forecast on this site....

AstroCenter.com