Your daily guide to life..
May 25, 2006 02:12 PM 3961 Views
(Updated May 25, 2006 02:12 PM)

My dad has been a numerology freak and when I was born I was given a name which was numerologically correct.However I have been having mixed feelings about numerology , astrology and other predictive sciences as I grew up.But when I read a book called Astrology & Life cycles I really started appreciating this science which is actually a mix of art and science .I also started to understand that it can be used more for understanding people , their motivations and how their personalities are in some ways different and in some ways same as others.This interest was really accentuated when a friend suggested astrocenter.com.

I still browse this site almost 3-4 times in a week especially to watch my daily horoscope .I find it useful because it helps me compare my moods with those which shall arise under my star sign.And I have found this reference to be quite useful in planning personal and professional endeavours.Compared to other sites this is a really mature , sophisticated and refined view of yourself through the glass of your astrological calculations.Their views are concise and the language is perfect.

The very fact that I have stuck to it for more than 5 years now goes to show that this is a good site.I have never been bored of it and have grown to appreciate astrology as a branch of study in the process.

However dont take all the predictions at face value.Let it just sink in , douse itself in your thoughts until it provides you with a new way , a new link about you and about the world around you.

Apart from the daily /weekly horoscope , their sign compatibility section is also good .But again you should take all the opinions with a pinch of salt as a margin of error is always inherent when you classify people under similar categories.

However at times it is like holding up a mirror to you and it feels nice that a science can sometimes get so close to what you are feeling.It gives a warm feeling that there is a power above us governing our lives.

AstroCenter.com