DON'T GO/TRUST with ASMAX
Dec 26, 2017 12:24 PM 3098 Views
(Updated Dec 26, 2017 12:34 PM)

After searching, I have booked Asmax for my house hold shifting from Gurgaon to Bangalore.  They had packed and loaded the items on 19th Nov including Car.

Before booking they confirmed that

1) "Total transit of household goods transport is 7-8 days maximum, Car transit days will be 8-9 days maximum".

2) "Insurance if the house hold items is not mandatory"

Guess what, I received the house hold items on 30th Nov(on 11th Day) and CAR(follow up many times) I received on 08th Dec(on 19th Day). Pathetic Service. Every day I have to follow up for both. They even didn't call to the customer neither they update what was the status for the goods and car. Whenever call same relies "driver didn't pick the call", we will check and update" but never got the satisfactory answer.  All the payment the took earlier, I asked that you can took the 50% amount right now and remaining after I received. Asmax person didn't agree and asked then you have unload your house hold items yourself in Bangalore. then only I have made the 100% payment.

After packing and loading, Asmax didn't listen. very rude behavior.

About Insurance:

I didn't opt for the insurance when asked at the time for packing. However, when I got the invoice ASMAX had included 4500/- amount as insurance(3% of 1.5 lac). Again I had to called and asked what is this and said that I didn't OPT any insurance. Over phone they said insurance is mandatory.After so many conversation they finally agree that there was mistake at our end but you have to pay 3000/- since insurance bill already printer. So don't trust ASMAX.

Don't GO WITH ASMAX. PLEASE AVOID.

Asmax packers and Movers