Product Quality:

App & Websites:

0444-444-4444

Muradnagar ,Ghaziabad ,Uttarpradesh India
Dont try this
Jul 04, 2017 08:38 PM 6600 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello guys I use many online shopping sides and app time to time . One day I used ASKMEBAZAAR .COM to purchased a headphone. So I tell u my personal experience on this online shopping website. I booked a headphone from this side last month.It was looking good in pictures . It seens that this product will reached u in 4-5 days. But guys this is totally fake or worths side I see ever.

This product came to me after 10-12 days . There is no free devilery option on this side.when I opened my delivery package then I shocked that this is not same headphone which I booked. I called to customer service but they excused me and said that this is correct product . Then I said that please replace my product but they replaid that there is no replacement option available . So I want to tell my friends please dont waste time on this webside .

Askmebazaar.com