Product Quality:

Sep 27, 2017 09:14 PM 4202 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This bazaar is worst site ever never got my product in good condition every time it was torn or not well packaged and also the product is not packaged well. plz check before u buy in this site

Customer service very bad. The phone often rings and no one picks up and if they pick up after the hearing problem they disconnect the phone. really very worst experience in this site. Very worst that cant explain.

To be truth sometimes the product quality I ordered were very nice as described in site buy due to bad packaging and bad courier service the product just geta damaged.

Delivery very late and that too one product which I ordered was lost by them and I got my refund after 1 month really the experience in this site is very horrible.

The app is little complicated but the site is well enough and of the nice layout. But not upto that mark.

Reliability doesn't talk about that not reliable at all very very bad really

Plz  if u buy anything do it from genuine online e-commerce sites, not by this

Askmebazaar.com