Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

0444-444-4444

Ranchi India
Not a good website for shopping !!!
Jul 04, 2017 08:21 PM 6750 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I purchased 5 tops deom askme bazaar.com they were giving stunning markdown so I escaped and purchased 5 tops .

As a matter of first importance their conveyance benefit is the most exceedingly bad when I requested the tops they said it will be conveyed by 30 may however it disnt conveyed it till 2 june so I reached them and tgey said it will take 1 more day to be conveyed.

After the tops were conveyed when I opened I was stunned the tops plan was not quite the same as what I requested and 2 of were deserted misprinted .

I reached their client mind benefit and requesting that they restore the item yet theu said that the tops were on markdown and theu are not fit the bill for the arrival approach and I need to keep it. I additionally requesting that they discount my cash back in light of the fact that the toos are absconded however they decline to do as such.

I mean what sort of online business website is it . To start with thet send wrong item and after that decline to take it back .

In the event that you dont need to be conned then avoid this site. They are extortion.

Askmebazaar.com