Product Quality:

Mar 11, 2016 03:03 PM 1915 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Askmebazaar is an e-commerce shopping website and it is not as old as ebay, amazon and flipkart but one interesting fact is that askmebazzar is now become a brand in online shopping as it is growing day by day. If I talk about myself so I was not familiar with askmebazzar before but I was amazed when I saw that kangana ranaut promoting askmebazzar. After that I started to navigate in this site and believe me friends whenever I visited this site I always found some promotional discount offer by playing discount wheel game and happy Christmas santa claus discount game and I really availed that discount by buying some product.

Currently askmebazzar gives you  10% discount through mobikwik if you buy anything and make purchase through mobiwik valet then you will get instantly 10% cashback in your account that you can letter use in shopping, mobile recharge and pay bills.

Love to shopping