Product Quality:

App & Websites:

0444-444-4444

Khambhat India
Fake site Askmebazaar.com
Jul 15, 2017 04:33 PM 6542 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hi friends today I will share of my rubbish experience from this online e-commerce site. This is the fake site and I will show you in this review.

One time my cussin have marriage so I want to buy shirt but I don't have time for shopping that time I have to see one offer from askmebazaar.com on Facebook. In this offer have a 3 unick shirt in the image of askmebazaar website and I was atrackt to this offer and I want to buy this product form askmebazaar so I was click to buy this item. I fill up the all form and payment also. And I'm waiting for this product. It's coming on 5th working day but when I open the box I'm socked it's not my product. It's different shirts in the box. I selected red blue and white cullers but it's coming yallow gray and black ok cullers is no matter but brand also local. It is low quality cloth not a cotton.

I was calling to customer care service number but they tall me our man coming thair and sand back the product to company we will return your payment I said ok sir.

But 5/6 day gone nobody coming at my home for the cullect the product I was calling second and third time they was same reply but not coming anybody. So I know about the company service tey are froad.

Now it's 6 month running but nobody come. So friends I suggest to you don't. Buy any product from Askmebazaar.com it's fake site and fake customer service. They will reply to you but they didn't any action.

So friends I tall you don't buy online from this site it's totally fake. They will show you many offer but be careful don't buy plz turst me I swear it's a fake site I know about it.

So don't west you time and buy from other site. I hope my review of this site is helpful for you.

Thank you.