Shoe Weight:

Never buy from Reliance Footprint
Jul 13, 2015 05:04 PM 25239 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I was looking for best running shoes and one of my colleague informed me about asics shoes. My colleague also informed me that reliance foot print is the only physical store which sells asics shoes. So, I went to Reliance foot print at Mantri mall,

Bangalore and asked for running shoe for me. I like running shoe with more cushioning. The sells guy and their store manager suggest me to go for Asics Men'S Gel-Ds Trainer 19 Mesh Running Shoe; which cost for Rs. 7999.00. I purchased that shoe. But when I checked online I show the same shoe at amazon.in for 5000 plus. So my sincere appeal to other customers if you want to buy shoes then go to physical store and check the fittings and quality; then buy online.

I would also like to stress that Asics are saying more than what they are. I feel much more comfortable in my Puma 600s shoes then the above mentioned asics shoes. Or may be Asics need to tie-up with other sellers who has best knowledge on Asics shoes.

Asics Shoes