Shoe Weight:

Worst customer service
Jan 28, 2020 10:18 AM 1078 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I purchased Asics shoes from their Indian website. The shoes did not fit so I tried initiating a return from their website. I could not login to their website as it was broken.

So 3 days after I received the item, I emailed them that I wanted to return the items. I did not hear from them for several days. Then 5 days later I got an email stating that the return has been initiated.

After that nobody came to pick up the items. So I emailed them 3 or 4 times stating the same.

Then I get an email stating that the 7 day return window is passed. I forwarded their support team the emails showing that I requested return within 3 days.

But I keep getting the same response that the 7 days are over. Someone from Asics called me yesterday and I explained to her that I have already forwarded the emails showing proof that I requested return within 3 days. She claimed that she did not get them. So I sent them again. Then I get the same response about the 7 days agsin.

Now I have no option but to go to consumer court and sue. I have all the proof to backup my claim.

BTW, no way to call them. There is a 1800 number but it always asks us to hold for next available agent and it goes on endlessly.

Great shoes. Ridiculous customer service.

Asics Shoes