Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

India India
Never dare to buy Asianet dataline cable internet
Sep 21, 2017 04:32 PM 11756 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am totally disappointed in the service of asianet data cable internet.i installed this isp in my home for using internet.i faced lots of problems when try to connect.they are strategically make movements to increase our bill, if we are using a limited plan.rhey never send notification  to remember us about the data usage.so this is a method for trapping customers who unknowingly use data.

BSNL provide appropriate notification which help us to take right action.but asianet dataline tactfully forced us to pay huge bill.so friends try to choose unlimited plan only.

I requested them to change my previous plan into unlimited data plan.but they hold my request to make huge bills again.so please choose unlimited data plan only.

I felt low speed problem many times.network down issues happened three or five times in a month.customer support is also poor.they came only after continuous requests.

I personally recommend to avoid this isp because they are not reliable.

Asianet Dataline Cable Internet