Internet Speed:

Worst Product Service ever experienced
Apr 04, 2019 06:42 PM 1054 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I applied for a new connection(plan 999) of asianet broadband in Trivandrum for my buissiness at home. The new connection I got in a day and advance 3 months payment.

Here the story starts: The first day till afternoon everything worked fine. After that, lost the connection. I called the customer care 4-5 times in 2 days. Everyone of them said it will be fixed in 24 hours and they register it as emergency request.

It was not fixed after 48 hours. I called the Nodal officer(mobile number from their site) and I explained the issue. He said He will check and call back and I didn't get any call from him or picked up the phone. Still waiting for the Fix at this time. Nobody is there to take the responsibility. They just have only one motive to "sell the connection", after that nobody is responsible after that. Wonder what the higher officials are doing.

Already I paid 3 months payment and lockedup. Still waiting for the fix:) I used BSNL also, the service is far much better than Asianet Broadband.

Asianet Broadband