Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Extremely bad
Mar 20, 2019 02:56 PM 1363 Views
(Updated Mar 20, 2019 02:54 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Ill keep this short.

1) The only time I get stable connection is during 12pm-10am all the other times it fluctuates so bad.

2) Customer care does not care, they give you generic response and they'we'll follow up on the request' like some sort of retarded auto bot stuck in a bad loop.

3) Waaaaaay too costly for the quality of service they provide

4) They lie to you about many things, when I first got my connection they said it will take 2 days but it took almost 5 days and I had to call them many times.

5) the asianet broadband website input boxes dont allow you to input decimels into them so if you owe them 100.5 RS you have to pay 101rupee. This might not seem a lot to you but remember this applies to everyone, meaning its a large scale scam.

6) the only thing thats stable about asianet is their timing for billing. every time on time and doesn't matter if you havent gotten their service for a week or two

The priorities of this company are clear as day, fraudulent, unprofessional and utter incompetent twats. cant wait to change to something else, anything else. I hope I live long enough to watch asianet broadband burn to the fcking ground with everyone in it:)

Asianet Broadband