Ease of Use:

6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz East, Mumbai 400055, MH

Asian Paints

1800-209-5678, (+91)-22-39818000

New Delhi India
Poor quality with rude behaviour of customer care.
May 29, 2016 03:41 PM 4378 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

1 month back I painted my house as someone refer asian paint water proof, as they have very expensive product but I manage that.

I ask dealer for warranrty, he said there is no problem and is the best product among this category so I trust him and buy around 2 lakh rupee product.

After full painting the house look great but around 3 weeks later a layer of paint is ripped of from the wall( outside wall) .

Then I reached to dealer, he said I can't do anything contact customer care.

Like after 25 min continous try I talk to customer care and they send there person, he inspect the paint he just said that all mistake is done by my painter, they provided good paint and when I talk to my painter he said the paint may be of outdated in latest box.

Then I call both my painter and company person but no conclusion is made between them and I lost my 2 lakh rupee.

So guys choose the dealer which is certified from company otherwise you have to face problem like me.

Asian Paints