Ease of Use:

Jul 15, 2016 10:01 AM 3755 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

I want to paint my whole house so I made a decision to get my walls painted with Asian Paints and start working with asian paints for it but according to my personal experience. It'sTurned out that the paint is completely useless. It's a total waste of money. just been nearly a year and that worthless paint started to wear out. It provides no possible protection too, my walls look like they are swollen from inside.After few months we could see the dullness in the colour. In monsoon season, the paint started to break and crackle. the godown got painted, we noticed that paints on the wall are getting faded. Not only that, but also the paints were losing its wall grip and was pouring down like the powder.we came to know that the paint is not perfectly suitable.so I not recommanded it.

Asian Paints