Ease of Use:

Asian Paints

1800-209-5678, (+91)-22-39818000

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Cheap quality product
Oct 12, 2018 12:45 AM 39142 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Hello , I am sharing my experience of Asian Paints.

I use Asian Paint on my house before 3 month ago, because there is a occasion on my house.

I decided to paint on my house and I use this Asian Paint brand.

I honestly say that the quality of this product is not good .

This product is very costly in comparison to other brands available in the market ,

but I think that according to the high price of the product it will give me the better performance, but I was wrong because it was just my imagination. .

When I use this product on my home it takes so much time for drying because the paint is very wet.

There is no any good range of colours available on this brand , only simple colours are available to use it on walls.

After two month I see that the paint of the wall is removing and it should become blurr.

Then I complain it on customer service and they are saying this it is not our fault.

I did not expect this quality from this brand because I hear so much about this brand.

I do not recommend anyone to use this product you should go for another one brand.

Thanks for reading my review.

Asian Paints