Ease of Use:

Drying Capacity:

6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz East, Mumbai 400055, MH

Asian Paints

1800-209-5678, (+91)-22-39818000

Please don't ever, never use Asian Royal paint.
Nov 14, 2019 02:32 PM 5766 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

It is bull sheet Paint. I painted my whole my house(inside and out side) using this Royal Paint after Six month each and every corner of my hose getting started, use say in Kannda Gedllu hulu along with sand line, as earlier it was not their. Please see the photo attached. With after painting with 2 month outside and compound wall paints are came out from the wall with as a small peace. This I escalated to Asian paint company and they gave very nice solution that you need to apply primer before painting. I questioned again company, if it is the case why Asian paint shop seller never told this before selling and they told terms and conditions are labeled on paint box it self. But unfortunately I too didn't noticed that because my busy schedule work and Painter is also unpad 5th Std fail. So all together ended up with my Rs 2 Lak gone for a toss. My by this amount goes to advertising hero and heroin of this Asian paint:-(

Asian Paints