Ease of Use:

Apr 22, 2016 06:05 PM 4260 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

I have painted my house with Asian Royale Shyne Luxury emulsion  but their services were not that good. They were late when I called them.

Also they finished their work 3day after the end day. Had a terrible experience this time with the asian paints people.I was little bit disappointed from them. After completion of work I am extremely disappointed and really feeling shame on me.Door color also worst finishing, even though Asian paint claims it best in the industry, on complete door clearly visible bubbles and after complaining person came and fixed but still worst finishing. Important thing is painter themselves do not follow painting instructions. Please do compare the various paints available in the market and ask a multi brand paint shop to give you the best one.I really unhappy with that Asian paints.

Asian Paints