Ease of Use:

6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz East, Mumbai 400055, MH

Asian Paints

1800-209-5678, (+91)-22-39818000

-Delhi India
You get an average quality while paying a good.
Feb 10, 2016 07:15 PM 3777 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

I have been sharing my good and bad experience with all of you over here and today, I would like to share a bad experience which I had when I made a decision to get my walls painted with Asian Paints. Well, it was near the last Diwali when we decided to give our walls a new look and it was a mistake that we decided to use Asian Paints.

Well, it has not taken even six months and started showing us it's real color which is nothing more than a fake thing. We wasted around INR 20, 000.00 buying the paint and stuff then getting the walls painted and got what? Nothing? The wall is now as same as it used to be prior to getting this painted.

I would never recommend anyone to go for Asian Paints. It is left with a name and nothing more than that. The paint which could not even last for six months.

Asian Paints