Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Kolkata. India
Asian Paints Royal Aspire (Review)
Mar 01, 2019 01:45 PM 33263 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Last year we did an internal colour on my house using Asian paints Royal Aspire. Before applying the colour we applied putty and prime also from Asian Paints, before applying the Royal colour on the walls at around 5 months back. Suddenly white patches started appearing on the walls within few days, a white dust layer started covering the entire wall, if we rubbed the wall with hands it used to disappear temporarily but it again used to appear after some times. It looked really bad and truly bad and truly we were really disappointed after using premium quality of Asian paints colour. Now if I need to repaint my wall then it would remove the colour so again I have to apply prime and putty before applying colours on my wall. So it was a disgusting experience with Asian paints Royal Aspire and I would strictly not recommend it to anyone.

Asian Paints Royale Aspira