Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Jhunjhunun India
Be...Aware....
Aug 04, 2018 12:17 PM 37054 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Hyyy friends I am sudesh kumar from Jhunjhunu. Today I am going to talk with you on the topic of Asian Paints home solution. It is my personal and genuine experience with it.

It all happened before last year When my father wanted to paint our home before the festival of colours Holi.

I told to my father that Asian Paints Home Solutions was very good because I had herd about it from my friends.

Then we order for painting them.

All things happened worst from starting.they started their work very late and the paints and putty which was used by them is so bad.

Even we ordered them to paint our house dark pink but when they completed it and after 10 to 15 days the colour was so fade.

They looted us and after one year we hay to pay for it to a local serviceman to paint again our house.

So plz be aware of it.you found yourself in worst situation if you goes to them to paint.

Thanks.