Medical Care:

Teachers Colony, 15th Main Road, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwar Nagar, Delhi 110006, DL

Ashoka hospital review near to my house
May 24, 2019 09:57 PM 85 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 24, 2019 10:04 PM)

Medical Care:

I would like to tell about Ashoka hospital Basaveshwaranagar Bangalore. This hospital is near by from my home, it's not that much big hospital but it's really a good hospital for middle class people. I got to know about this hospital from my friend where she told about this. My friend told there is one doctor by name Vijayalakshmiwho is very good doctor and they know this doctor since many years. I am planning to visit this hospital. Health is wealth so finding good hospitals now a days is very tough task.

I visited this hospital recently and its good and maintained well. Nurses are so good and friend and doctor was also good. We found very tough to find the place as its inside Basaveshwaranagar area. It was nice experience and also consultation charges considerably very less.

Its around 1 kilometere from Basaveshwaranagar bus stand. People near to this hospital can get benifited from this hospital.

Write a Review on Ashoka Hospital - Basaveshwar Nagar - Delhi