Leg Room:

Bajaj

+91-9822214876

At Anwi, Post Peth, Tq Chikhali, Dist Buldana, State Maharashtra, India India
Review: ashok bajaj, buldana
Aug 09, 2018 07:48 AM 531 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased my new bajaj pulser 150 dtsi, dual dice, ug5 bike from this showroom.

It really the good one in such a small city. We get the all facilities here, which we expects from the metro cities or an urban areas. Asok bajaj, showroom is on north side of buldana. Have a hugh showroom are and availablity of all new models of bikes. When I called to this showroom associate with purchasing my new bajaj pulser ug5. I was thing this will be a small type of dealer of bikes here will not be available my desired new model of pulser but there have! And I was surprised there actually available my desired bike in desired colour.

I am thankfull to ashok bajaj showroom, buldana.

Ashok bajaj, ekta nagar, buldana showroom is the main bajaj dealer showroom in buldana district. And other all showrooms in buldana district are sub dealers. Hence ashok bajaj has the reasonable and comfortable market prices of bajaj bikes ascompared to urban and semiurbanareas.

Here we got a customer satisfication! They resolved our problames by contcting with customer personally.

Gave a perfect info about -

Prices ,

Milage,

Comforts and

Reliablity

etc.

I like the service of ashok bajaj, ekta nagar, buldana showroom.

Enjoy the ride!