Nashik Road, Nashik 422101, MH

+91-9890924363

Asha restaurant - a great restaurant
Jun 09, 2017 12:29 AM 889 Views

I have seen so many restaurants but one I like the most is Asha restaurant. The restaurant is located in Nashik. Once I went there with my family and friends and we had eaten food in this restaurant. The taste of the food is so good and tasty. Along with the good taste the presentation of the food is also very good and attractive. The ambience of this restaurant is so good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere. The customer service of this restaurant is so good and I hope you all will love the customer service of this restaurant because they are providing a great customer service. The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food at low prices as compared to others. So overall it's a great restaurant.

Write a Review on Asha Restaurant - Nashik