Pathetic and worst in service
Aug 09, 2015 08:39 PM 9401 Views (via Mobile)

First of all the company is full of all unprofessional, uneducated people with whom you can not converse. I had booked them from Bombay to Delhi to transport my goods.

In Delhi I had to go through a nightmare of my life to get hold on my stuff from this brigade of goons. I had requested them to send my stuff over weekend for which they were making excuses and despite my unwillingness they sent stuff over week day and there itself their labour is so uncooperative to pick the luggage and showed tantrums.

Their seniors are worst than their junior employees who say we are not responsible for any action at destination. I had contacted every one in management and literally had to plead to get my stuff from these morons. P

lease if at all you want a safe and hassles free delivery of your stuff never ever I repeat NEVER EVER contact Aryan International movers and packers. They are not less that those slogans written on walls of any public bus "Savari apne saman ki sawam zimamvaar hai". Truly an unprofessional company.  I wish I could give negative rating.

Aryan International Movers and Packers