67, Opposite Kannadasan Statue, GN Chetty Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017, TN

Worst Restaurant which I never believe
Jul 15, 2010 07:25 PM 8248 Views

One hot afternoon, we went to Arusuvai Arasu Restaurant in T. Nagar as it was a small Get-together from my parents for their Wedding Day. We had a very big hope about the quality and the service of Arusuvai Arasu, as I have already a Fan of him and have tasted his varieties in different Occasions. So don't bother about the Price.

The Restaurant is not that much crowded as it is a week day, but even the waiters seems to be different native (like Indonesian) who neither does n't know Tamil nor English. The Banana Leaf which they first placed on our table is completely torn for two of us and we have asked for another one which takes around 5 mins to go through. The quality of the food is not up to the standard where we pay a huge bill for a single Thali. Sambar is like Dhall, (uppu, Oraippu suthama illa...) Rasam tastes little good, Poriyal, Aviyal, Payasam no big deal... Moreover there is nobody to attend us that makes us very much irritate for calling loudly every time. My wife even called the Supervisor and informed her about the taste, she does n't bother about it at all and went away and did n't turn up after that.

So... It was really a Horrible Experience we had on that Wedding Treat.

Arusuvai Arasu Restaurant - T Nagar - Chennai