Fragrance:

Cypress United States of America
Perfect for daily skincare
Mar 13, 2011 02:58 AM 43927 Views

Fragrance:

My skin is sensitive and can accept only good ones. Artistry is acting excellent on my skin , cleanser , toner and moisturizer really gets acquainted with the  skin to improve smoothness and makes it supple. The skin is getting healthy day by day.

I have used other products like Oriflame which had scrubbing and moisturizing for the basic routine, the product is good but not as excellent as Artistry because the instruction for scrub states not to use it daily but I wanted a good routine which cleanses deeply  and smoothen the skin or am sure to get rashes.

I stopped applying make up  once I started using this product as I donot have to hide any blemishes. You must receive the instruction from the distributor who sells and follow exactly for good results.The product lasts for atleast 6 months if you used it right. I heard that there are other products for specific issues like acne, ageing etc . The one I used was basic , other products should also be as good as this.. I mean excellent ..

Artistry