Fragrance:

Artistry CTM-A must for your skin!!
Aug 06, 2016 08:25 PM 43541 Views

Fragrance:

I have been using Artistry balancing CTM for more than one and half year and have observed drastic change in my skin. Earlier, my skin was so dull that even wearing makeup could not help it to look better. But after using CTM, I have started noticing the glow, now my skin look younger, pretty fresh and glowing. Would recommend everyone to use to for a younger looking skin. The effect it leaves on your skin makes it absolutely worth having it in your skin care kit. I used 1 pack of CTM for 10 months.

It should be used twice a day; in the morning after face wash and before sleeping in night.

I am very excited to use Youth Extend range now which is especially formulated to fight against ageing. If anyone wishes more details or any product, feel free to get in touch with me at umamalhotra123@gmail.com or whatsapp me 9999810530.

Artistry