Fragrance:

Please Avoid
Jul 16, 2010 05:44 PM 47509 Views
(Updated Jul 16, 2010 05:52 PM)

Fragrance:

After 2 years of research ( i.e. googling ) I finally gave it a shot. Was really impressed by its review.' I stay in Mumbai, India. Me and my friend bought this product from Amway Andheri, East Branch.

OUR SKIN TYPE :-

I have little oily skin with 1-2 breakout that goes in 2-3 days.

My friend have very dry skin

MY EXPERIENCE :-

Spend on their cleanser ( Rs 1.2 K )+ toner ( Rs 1.2 K )+ moisturizer ( Rs 1.6 K )+ eye cream ( Rs 600+ ) + some matt effect product ( Rs 2 K ) plus some random products to earn points and be their distributor.

I religiously followed their instruction for 1 month.. Nothing changed... No improvement.. NOTHING!!!

Especially had very bad experience with its eye cream..

My GOD!!! in 2 weeks I saw wrinkles over my left eyes and its grew very dry with white patches. :( I have pictures also to prove it.. :( I stopped using eye cream but continued with other 4 products..

Result -> More breakouts... My face texture worsen..

Scary it was.. I immediately stopped using it and am feeling lot better now.. :)

Am back to my AQUASOFT soap + Ranbaxy Sun Screen Gel + Clindamycin Gel ( 1ce or 2ce a week )... My skin is back to normal...

MY FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE :-

She took all things for dry skin plus some tablets... She got some dark patched on her chin.. Apart from dry feeling in spite of using their moisturizer... She stooped it too...

SINCERE ADVICE :-

Please DO NOT spend your hard earned money on such CRAP products... If you have any issue just pay visit to your dermotologist...

P.S :- This product do not deserve even 1 star...

Artistry