Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Jabalpur India
Jain hind
Jul 26, 2019 08:37 PM 483 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 26, 2019 08:38 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

First of all I would like tell you guys that artical 15is an article of our indian constituton which give as the right to equality regardless of cast, state or religion . I seriously appreciiate the effort of the makers of the movie that they made a film on this topic without any fear of controversies.

The plot of the movie is that 2 lover cost and underage girls are raped and hnaged for the sake of three rupees and third girls is missing and an honest IPS officer ayan ( AYUSHMANN KHURANA ) is assigned to the case . lather on some predictable things happend in the movie and ayan face many difficulties but ultimately you can already guess what's going to happend in the end .

performance wise ayushmann has done a great job as always and mastterpies of his career all in I would suggest you guys to go and watch this movie because this kind of film come the box office rarely and I personally loved this movie.

Article 15