Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Article 15 best Review
Jul 08, 2019 09:21 PM 703 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Article 15 is awesome movie. I would like to suggest you that you should goand watch this movie. There is no single song in this movie, but yes in end of this movie thereis a song.

This movie is all about showing some unseen reality and unconstitutional things of our democratic country India. This movie is showing, how in some parts of our country, the people belongs to schedule caste or lower caste have been still suffering from the curse of untouchability and dumb thinking of some so called higher caste.

It's showing that how they( sc and st or poor) are working all the time for the rich people or in factory, in road making and even in cleaning dirty canals. So if they stopped working, what would be the condition of our country. I think worst.

Exactly this movie showing that Article 15 is not made only for the beautiful of constitution but also need to understand this by the all community. Ayushman khurana is outstanding in his role , even all characters are superb acted. I will give 4.5 out 5.

Article 15